Stair Lift Chairs
- How do stair lift chairs work?
- How much do they cost?
- How hard are stair lift chairs to install?
These are important questions.
Before you start shopping, it’s important to understand:
1. It’s your home. You’re comfortable there.
2. You don’t have to move, simply because the stairs are difficult or dangerous
3. You have memories and comfort where you are.
Why not make the home adapt to you as opposed to you adapting to the home?
They safely and slowly move you up or down any stairs… any where
The cost of a stair lift chair is determined by the number of steps, the curves of your stairs, and the brand you want.
Bottom line: It is much more affordable to purchase and have a professionally installed stair lift chair than it is to move or have someone help you move.
Most importantly, it’s the safest option without moving to a ranch residence.
Installation is a breeze and generally can be done in less than a day.
For a no-obligation review, call Harmony Home Medical at 858-560-8177 today